Photocopies of North Dakota Naturalization Records can be obtained from several state archival repositories. They are the State Historical Society of North Dakota, the NDSU Institute for Regional Studies Archives, or the UND Dept. of Special Collection at Chester Fritz Library.
State Historical Society of North Dakota State Archives
- Counties: All North Dakota counties.
- Cost: Billing of $5.00 per person requested will be sent with the photocopies.
- Contact: State Archives via e-mail at email@example.com or regular mail.
NDSU Institute for Regional Studies Archives
- Counties: Barnes, Cass, Dickey, Griggs, La Moure, Ransom, Richland, Sargent, Steele, Stutsman and Traill.
- Cost: $5.00 per person requested. Payments options will be provided upon request submission.
- Contact: Institute via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail.
UND Elwyn B. Robinson Dept. of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library
- Counties: Cavalier, Grand Forks, Pembina, Nelson, Ramsey, Traill and Walsh
- Cost: Billing of $5.00 per person requested will be sent with the photocopies
- Contact: UND Department of Special Collections via e-mail at email@example.com or regular mail
When placing an order via e-mail to one of the above archival repositories please include the following:
- Citation information as found in the database
- Your name and full mailing address