Home History Culture

Anton and Franziska (Assel) Doll and Family Kathariental, Beresan District, South Russia, circa 1911

Digital photograph provided by Richard Doll, son of Lipp Doll.


Left to right front row: Katherina (Doll) Ferderer (1898-1989), Frederick Doll (1890-1961), ANTON-father- (1864-1943)- trade: Carpenter, Marianne (Doll) Geiger (1892-1944), FRANZISKA (Assel) Doll -mother (1870-1957) b-Speier, Nick Doll (1896-1984), George Doll (1894-1970), Peter Doll (1901-1993)

Second row: Elizabeth (Doll) Stockert (1903-1929), Liborius (Lipp) Doll (1905-1989)

The family immigrated from Katharinental, Beresan District, South Russia (today in southern Ukraine) on 25 May 1911 to 500 4th Ave Northeast, Mandan, North Dakota.

Permission to use any images from the GRHC website may be requested by contacting Michael M. Miller
North Dakota State University Libraries
Germans from Russia Heritage Collection
Libraries
NDSU Dept #2080
PO Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050
Tel: 701-231-8416
Fax: 701-231-6128
Last Updated:
Director: Michael M. Miller
North Dakota State University Library North Dakota State University North Dakota State University GRHC Home